Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Screw Google

Google has decided in their empirical wisdom that I violated the terms and agreements of the Adsense service and therefore am no longer eligible for the service.

Because they have not told me what I did wrong I'm pissed at them. (I’m saying this in very nice terms. Last night when it all came to a head I was less than g-rated.)

I’m not surprised. My recent post where I discussed the ads was probably what caused it. But they need to be man enough to tell me what caused it and not refer to the terms and conditions over and over, and send me form letter after form letter. Besides, according to their terms and conditions my post the other day did not violate a single one of them. But what can you do? They have a monopoly service and no need to give a shit about me.

I’m not going to waste my time on them anymore. I copied my blog over to Wordpress. (Surprisingly easy to do. Took about 15 minutes.)

Here is the new location.
http://fatguyonalittlebike.wordpress.com/

I just set this all up last night so it isn’t finished, but at least you’ll be able to read what I write, if you are interested in doing that. Sorry for the change up.

I also will never use their services again. I have little respect for companies that treat people like this. It seems to flash in the face of their motto about being “nice” to everyone.

Fuck you Google.

Oh yeah, hey Google! Before you spend $1.6 Billion buying a company with no profit you might want to have some attorneys review your deal. I’m sure all the companies with copyrighted material on You Tube are super happy that you and your Billions of dollars of cash just bought a company that previously was not sueable. Idiots.

FGLB

5 Comments:

At 4:38 AM, Blogger The Donut Guy said...

WTF? I can only imagine you and I are just little fish in a big pond....what you you have possibly done to piss them off that bad?

Whatev, I added your new blog to my feed so I won't miss any of the fun:-)

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Tuco said...

don't mince words! Tell us how you really feel about google!!!!
: )

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuckign awesome man, add me painoverpowersemotion@hotmail.com
yeha fuck google all the way

 
At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello

Did you already have a look at the blog of the World Carfree Network (http://worldcarfree.wordpress.com). It is a new space to share information and discuss issues relevant to eliminating car dependency, exploring alternatives and to celebrate carfree living. We hope to provide a rich and diverse content and that you will enjoy following it.

Would you like to consider a link exchange between your blog and our to facilitate the exchange of information and the navigation of people supporting the carfree movement from one blog to another. (We may have already add your link)

We also invite you to blog with us if you are interested - please send your letters, articles, news, pictures and videos to blog@worldcarfree.net

Greetings from Prague! All the best,

Marko

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Kenny said...

Hey Fat Guy, I just came across your blog courtesy of the bike riding donut guy. I like your stuff, and besides, you're my neighbor-I'm in Mpls. The squash recipe intrigued me. I made a peeled squash recipe last winter. Is there an easy way to peel squash? If there is, let me know, what a pain in the ass that was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home