Thursday, September 14, 2006

The stronger species

“I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.”
(Don’t know the movie? Click here.)

It’s official, men are smarter than women.

It’s true. Click here for the story.

Everything on the internet is true so it has to be true. Right?

Even if it is true (and really how much is 4 IQ points anyway?) I’m not so sure that men really are smarter than women.
Example 1) White House
Example 2) Congress.
And men seem to have a general lack of common sense when compared to women, myself included. I’m just saying…

But, I guess it’s a proven fact now that men are technically smarter than women.

FGLB

1 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger viperinkorea said...

"I am a MAN, an ANCHORMAN!!!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home