Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Groovy Green

I was recently asked to become a contributor at Groovy Green, a website about living a more green lifestyle. I'm pleased to be joining their group and I'm looking forward to contributing to the website. Make sure to check out the site frequently as it is undergoing some changes and will be bringing forward a lot of great diverse information.

My first posting is up at their site. It's a rehash of my green links post from here, but as a teaser, it does include some revealing information about me that you may not know...

FGLB

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on being invited to Groovy Green--it's a quality green blog. I'm a green blogger myself, and considering your interest in the bike thing, I thought I'd post this here...if you know anyone.

I'm a portly bike rider, training for a 40-mile thing to raise money for cancer. It's been 5 years since riding more than 12 miles, so this will be a challenge. Feel free to direct people to my blog, I'm trying to get fundraising for my race. Thanks...

Fundraising Cancer Bike Race Details

 

Post a Comment

<< Home