Monday, August 07, 2006

Back in the saddle again

I'm back to commuting to work again. I've gotten over my laziness for now and climbed aboard the fixie to commute into work.

I really need to name her. Yes, she's a she. Maybe that's unmanly. I don't know. I do know that if she did have a name it would probably be Jessica because Jessica is the first name of 60% of the people that would be on my list, if I had a list. You know the list. The list of 5 people that a committed man or woman can sleep with with no repercussions because the person is the best the planet has to offer. That list.

I'm going to start riding again every day for the rest of the summer and then my wife and I will start switching off and on days so that some days she can ride and the other days I'll ride.

That's pretty nice.

Anyway, I'm going to add a quick feature to the entries sort of like Pete's (see bottom of his post) that detail the date and the length I rode that day. Pete will admit he stole it from Jill Up in Alaska originally, but it works so I'm going to do it too. On days I don't ride to work I'll probably ride over lunch (corporate bureaucracy mandates I take an hour lunch) so something will happen. And I don't have a bike computer so my distances are mostly estimates or something I got from Gmap.

August 7
18 miles (commuting and lunch miles)

FGLB

3 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog...

I like it.

-Scott

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger viperinkorea said...

Jessica Simpson, Jessica Alba, and....I am struggling with the 3rd Jessica. Please don't tell me it is Jessica Rabbit from Roger Rabbit. You DO know she is a cartoon.

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Come on Viper. She's Heavenly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home