Friday, July 07, 2006

Zucchinni Bread update

After taste testing an end piece I was disappointed in the bread. It was really dry. I was afraid to even serve it at work, but I decided to take it anyway since it was ready and I was running late this morning.

But I just tasted a piece from more towards the middle and it was fine. Really good actually. I don't know why the zucchinni is in it because as far as I can tell the bread just tastes like cinnamon. With banana or pumpkin bread you can tell what the fruit adds but I can't tell here.

Oh well, at least I know it's good now and I won't be afraid to make it in the future. My mom was worried about what I would do with all my zucchinni when I told her how many plants I planted. Well I know now what I'll do with it!

FGLB

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You amaze me every update! Another one of those foods you would not eat years ago!!
Try muffins and also a cake. Will try to remember to ask the lady at work about the cake. It was out of this world delicious!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home