Thursday, March 23, 2006

Post about nothing

I don't have a lot to say today. I'm home with a sick child. Funny rules day-cares have about kids with fevers, even if they have no other symptoms, but they have to stay home. At least I got to enjoy a nap this afternoon. Naps rule.

We just agreed to buy a quarter of a cow with another family. We should end up with about 10o pounds of beef. (It's what's for dinner) At first we thought we should just get a quarter ourselves, then we thought that was too much, and now I'm thinking we should have gotten the quarter. We'll see once we get it if we can get it all in the freezer. I've been rejiggering (is that a word? I've just turned into the President) our freezers to free up important space for dead cow. Not to mention eating as much as we can out of the freezers.

I see the weather is starting to turn. That means good things. Bike rides after work should be coming up soon. Working in my garden. Getting the kids out of the dang house.

FGLB

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should have gone with the quarter for yourselves. Request all the large cuts-roasts,steaks,stew meat,etc- first then the rest in ground meat.

Checked here, this morning and was not an update but it was dated Thursday. Weird!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home