Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

Bike Miles Today: 0

But in my defense we did have a bit of a snow and ice storm today. And I'm still getting over this cold thing. And I don't have a trainer so I can't ride inside. But I am starting to feel human again which is good.

Since I have to come up with things to post and I haven't been riding my bike I thought I would post some fun stuff for you, rather than post a bunch of political rants like I normally do. I'm sure you'll appreciate it.

My brother sent this list of oddities/questions to me. I thought I would share:
How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
How is it that we put a man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
Why do people pay to go up tall buildings, and then put money in binoculars to look at things on ground?
Why do toasters always have a setting that burns toast to a horrible crisp, that no decent human being would ever eat?
If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
If the professor can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
If Wyle E Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME stuff, why didn't he just buy dinner?
Why do the Alphabet Song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dogs face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

You can also check out some of these interesting sites.
http://chucknorrisfacts.com/
http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/
http://www.stupidvideos.com/

For my money, the funniest commercials on TV today are the CareerBuilder ads with the monkeys. Not only are they filled with monkeys, but the monkeys are wearing suits (monkey suits!!). They also portray Corporate Life in a very off beat funny way that is sadly, quite accurate. Not to mention, they threw in some jackasses. To quote my friend "Monkey's are comedy gold." Sweet!

See the ads here.

Check out this link to send someone a monk-e-mail.

I read this joke today from Steve Martin on The Huffington Post about Cheney:
"Vice President Dick Cheney, while hunting wild geese in the Rose Garden, accidentally shot President Bush twice, once in the heart and once in the head. 'I didn't really shoot the President twice,' said Cheney. 'The second time I shot him, I was president.' "

FGLB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home