Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Sunday

Bike Miles today: 0

I haven't ridden the bike for three days now so I'm definitely slacking. I did hit the gym last night for an hour to shoot some hoops and ride the elliptical machine. So I'm not a total slacker.

I thought I would post a few links to other oil depletion/life after oil websites if you are interested in reading about it.
Life after oil
Museletter
What to do when it hits the fan.

Today is Super Sunday. Who's going to win? Does anyone care? I'm going to pick the seesaw. I think they have been disrespected all season and I think they are much better than they are given credit for. Not to mention that their O-line is incredible and I think that really means a lot when you have to play big games. I think the Steelers are good too, but I don't quite think their running game is a good as Seattle's.

Most importantly, what is everyone eating? Here we decided not to have a party. It will just be the kids and us. We are doing it low key with some buffalo chicken strips/potato strips/pizza rolls and chex mix along with a few other things. We have a tradition here where occasionally we will have a "movie" night with the boys and we eat junk food and watch a movie together while we eat our junk food. The movie is usually Bob and Builder or Thomas, but it's still fun. The junk food is usually not completely junk food either, but it gives us a chance to eat a few things we shouldn't once in a while. That's what tonight is. Except I preempted the movie selection tonight for the football game. (Yes, I do have that much power around here)

Go Hawks!
FGLB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home