Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Strawberry City

Bike Miles today: 0

Felt quite tired after yesterday so I took the day off. I needed to drive to work anyway so it's all good. This stupid bug just won't go away. It's 7 central now and I feel like I could close my eyes and fall asleep instantly.

One of the grocery stores here in town is having a big grand opening sale for it's new store in town. The store is so new they haven't even listed it on their webpage. Anyway, they had a 4 lb box of strawberries on sale for $4.88. For this time of year that is a crazy good price on strawberries. $1/lb during peak time is a normal price, just in case you didn't know that.

Since we first found out about this sale on Sat morning we have eaten 12 lbs of strawberries.

We like strawberries.

FGLB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home