Friday, January 20, 2006

Welcome to a new world

Well hello world. After spending a lot of time on the Web reading blogs I've decided to join the ranks of the bloggers. If you see the title of this blog and you know me you know where it came from. If you don't know me you'll probably figure it out as we go along.

I don't really know where I'm heading with this but we'll just figure it out together. I'm sure the topic subjects in this blog will be mostly about cycling or something related to biking. I'll probably put in some funny quotes I come across and links to interesting articles and stories. Not to mention interesting stories from my family life (if there are any), book reviews, the occasional political comment and movie reviews too.

So...welcome.

2 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fat Guy! Why do you like riding bikes? What are your favorite movies? Why is your home life so dull? What is your political affiliation?

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello FGOALB,

My name is Eric Roach and I am an editor at Pluck.com in Austin Texas. Pluck has just launched a project which involves a news wire service and syndication network for blogs called BlogBurst. The site is live and we're recruiting bloggers on an invite-only basis to join the system. At its core, BlogBurst is a news service bringing quality blogs onto highly-trafficked, high-brand mainstream publisher sites like the Washington Post, San Francisco Chronicle, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio-Express News.

I really enjoyed reading through your blog, and I'd be thrilled if you would check out our service.

Here is a live example from the San Francisco Chronicle (SFGate): http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogburst/display/travel?postId=B7eHUbDVbU8e6QAqZJXVAXG

http://www.blogburst.com/

Please let me know what you think, and I'll be happy to provide you with an invite into our system.

Thanks!

Eric Roach
Pluck-BlogBurst
eroach@pluck.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home