Monday, January 23, 2006

It's a Monday, just remember that...

Bike Miles today: 0

No miles today. I couldn't get the commute in today as I had to be home right after work for my wife to flee off to a job interview, even though later that was delayed by 45 minutes so I could have ridden my bike after all. And could have enjoyed less trouble.

I got to my car after work and I had left the lights on. (This is a common occurence for me as I don't drive as much as you would think and I have horrible memory for this for some reason.) So the car wouldn't start. I had to scramble and change in $1 worth of nickels from my work drawer for a bill from a co-worker and catch the bus just as it pulled into the parking lot. That was nice. I don't mind riding the bus but I don't like running around first.

Bus driver says I was the first person he has ever picked up at that bus stop. Not surprising, I haven't seen him before when I ride. Most people I work with would rather call in sick or die then ride a bus.

We did get the car tonight but not without some pushing to get it in position for a jumpstart. So I guess I did get a little bit of a workout.

The wife's job interview was at Primerica. If you want to read some interesting stuff hit google or yahoo and search for "Primerica". There are some people who are certainly not happy with that place.

I was in the running for a Banjo Brothers Messanger Bag on the Fat Cyclist website but I couldn't pull off the victory. I would like to get one of those bags sometime. I did purchase one last week from Bagforme. You can check out the exact bag here. Tommorrow will be my first day using it so we'll see how it turns out.

All for now.

Fatty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home